Sunday, July 1, 2012

June FLEW by!!!

I can't believe that it's already July 1st!!! June went by way too quickly! We were sooooo busy. Here's a recap in a nutshell:
1st week- Joel's youngest sister graduated from high school- we went to the east side to watch her ceremony! I also made cupcakes for a wedding (See earlier blog for pictures)
2nd week- Joel's mom graduated with her Associates from Baker College- we went to the east side to support her!
3rd week- I had a barbie birthday cake for my old neighbor due and then we went to the east side to celebrate Father's Day with Joel's dad. 
4th week- Our family came up with the idea to have cupcakes instead of a cake for Jessica's graduation party, but we wanted an edible image of her. So we decided to make edible images that fit on the top of cupcakes. This turned out to be quite the project. In 13+ hours, we made a cupcake collage of 182 cupcakes for the party. It turned out great!
5th week- I had a baby shower cake due for my best friend from high school. The shower was construction themed. The cake turned out pretty well.

I thought that I would have tons of free time once school was out for summer. That has not been the case. I am just as busy! I can't believe how much work my new business has had. It's great! I'm not sure what I will do in the fall once I'm back in school. I'll be taking 3 classes and still working full time. It'll be a lot to handle. Lucky for me, I've always been good at time management and making time to get everything done. Joel has been such a great support to me! He's the best!

 Jessica Genaw- June 3rd, 2012
 The Graduate!
 Family!
 Kathy Genaw- June 8th, 2012 
 
Mom & Dad!
 Barbie Cake!
Cupcake Collage!

 Close up- See the little pictures? There were 120 different pictures!
Construction cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment