Monday, July 16, 2012

Babies!

This month my amazing Aunts threw a joint baby shower for my older sisters. They are both new moms! Alyssa had her daughter, Grace Lynn, on June 24th. Amanda is expecting her son, Alexander Anthony, in mid August. Alyssa wasn't going to find out the gender of her baby, so I planned this gender neutral cake months ago. Grace came 5 weeks early, but she's a healthy cutie! She only spent 9 days in the NICU at Helen DeVos Children's Hospital. I am happy as can be to be an aunt again! I have nieces and nephews through my step-siblings, but these are the firsts from my real sisters. I love how this cake turned out! It was by first cake that used crafting and construction. Hot glue guns, sanding, and painting was included. The mobile even moved and played music! Fun. Fun. FUN!






No comments:

Post a Comment