Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Another year done.... many more to go

Now, I chose a different path than most. I married my best friend at age 19 and at that point I started working full time. I graduated high school in 2008, then headed off to Ferris State University. I only attended for one year, got married, and transferred to GRCC. I have been taking classes at night and online ever since. Because I work full time, I only take 2-3 classes a semester. Last night I finished another year of school. My final grades were a 99% in Business Math and 96% in Supervision. Next year I will be taking 3 classes in the fall and 3 classes in the winter to finish my Business Administration associates degree. Then I will continue taking classes at GRCC for another year or so, before transferring to Ferris to get my bachelors degree. All I can say about being on my summer break is:   WOOOHOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment