Sunday, February 5, 2012

Starting a Blog


I've decided to start blogging as a way of sharing our life with our friends and family! I can't promise weekly or monthly blogs, but I will do what I can, when I can. 2012 will be another great year! Already Joel has been given 2 traveling assignments for work. First, he will be working on a frozen food line in OH during the 2nd week of February. Second, he'll be traveling to Mexico for a packaging summit at the end of February. I, unfortunately, will have to stay home and continue going to work and school while he gets to go have some fun! I am so proud of how hard he works! It's nice to know that his efforts do not go unnoticed at work; Joel was paid a very nice compliment by the Vice President of the Research and Development department of Nestle Gerber. I'm so glad that he has a job that he loves! Not once has he come home and complained about work! There are a lot of good things in our future! I finally have an end in sight for school and will be graduating in the spring of 2013! Super excited, even though it is still a ways off.

No comments:

Post a Comment