Tuesday, February 21, 2012

babies, Babies, BABIES!!!

I have babies on the brain! I currently have 9 women in my life, ranging from family to facebook friends, that are expecting! Now, I am NOT one of them, but I can't help but wish I was! It seems like the cool thing is to be having a baby. Joel and I have talked about it, of course; we've been married for 3 years this summer, but we're still not ready. Well, let me correct that: I'm not ready. My sweet husband is as ready as ever. He's 27 and keeps reminding me that he doesn't want to be an old dad. I keep reminding him that I graduate in the Spring of 2013. Once I'm done with my degree, I'd be more than happy to start our family. So for now, I am content with watching the progress of my friends and family to learn what to do, what not to do, what to expect, etc. Not to mention shopping for gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment