Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Ending 2013- Bringing in 2014

2013 has come to an end. It has definitely had it's ups and downs Some things that occurred in 2013:

Had more success with Kara's Kakes
Started working at Nestle Nutrition as an Associate Food Technician (And LOVE it!)
We camped in the U.P.  several times between May and October (Memorial Day was sunny & in the 80's, Labor Day was rainy and cold, Snow in October)
I graduated in the top 5% of my class!
Joel launched 2 cross bows for Velocity Archery.
Joel and I both traveled for work- Joel even went to Switzerland!
My nephew, Caden, was born Sept. 22nd.
We put an offer in on a house closer to work (In Hesperia) and it was accepted!
We had an offer on our house!
Ended the year with Joel having health issues.

Things to look forward to in 2014:


Resolving Joel's health issues
Moving to Hesperia
Trying to regrow my business in a new area
Going back to school for my Bachelors degree.
Spending time with Family!

Here's to 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment