Monday, December 31, 2012

Out with 2012, In with 2013

2012 has come to an end. It has not been a terrible year, but I am ready for a new one to begin! Some things that occurred in 2012:

Started my own business: Kara's Kakes and Kandies
I kept off the weight that I lost in summer of 2011.
We camped in the U.P twice.
I got all A's in my classes.
Joel got 2 bucks this hunting season.
Joel traveled a lot for work.
Joel designed 2 cross bows for Velocity Archery.
Joel had a design patented by Nestle.

Things to look forward to in 2013:

Joel's 2 cross bows are being launched at the Archery Trade show in January.
I will be graduating with my associates degree in Business Administration.
Traveling to Idaho to see my sister in law graduate (Possibly a trip to Utah?).
Enjoying being an Aunt and Uncle.
Growing my business.

Here's to a great 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment