Monday, September 24, 2012

Homework Much?

This semester I have stepped it up a notch and am taking 3 classes. After this winter semester (also will be 3 classes) I will be finished with my Business Administration Associates degree. Right now I'm taking Business Marketing, Business Management, and Principles of Accounting 1. I go to school Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday night after working all day. I don't get home until after 9 on those nights. So needless to say, my only free time to do my homework is on the weekends and on my breaks at work. The past three weekends have gone as follows:
1) 11 hours of homework on Saturday
2) 9 hours of homework on Saturday and another 5 on Sunday
3) 11 hours of homework on Saturday and another 3 on Sunday

This coming weekend probably won't be any better. But I have to figure something out, because October is going to be a crazy busy month for us. Joel will be traveling for work, there's the tour of the White Pine Trail (I will not be able to ride in it this year. I only got up to 50 miles this summer and haven't had time to train anymore.- maybe next year), there's the Colorburst Tour in Lowell, possibly camping one last time, and Kaitlyn & Geoff's wedding. It saddens me, but I will not be decorating for fall/ Halloween this year. It falls on a Wednesday night and I'll be in class and Joel will be out of town. There's no point in getting everything out if I can't even enjoy handing out candy. But that just means I'll have to kick it up next year! Fall is my absolutely favorite season. Yes, summer is fun with camping, kayaking, and the warm weather, but fall is amazing! You have the beautiful colors, the brisk nights, apples, caramel, soups, the crinkle of leaves, and so much more! I just LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment